Thursday, December 30, 2010

Useful Things

A fillable pdf character sheet: Go

A few handy charts and tables in one place: Go also

Edit:

One more thing-- how will this work, anyway? Do you guys make all the rolls or do you just tell me what you want to do and then I roll it and post the results? The first way would let you guys play with your own dice, but the second would be much easier as far as applying modifiers and stuff is concerned, let alone making sure people don't cheat (not that I'm saying you're not trustworthy or anything)...

Thoughts?

nadine: I don't have dice...maybe we can use online dice?  I'm kind of more in favor of you rolling for us in general, though, just because it would take less time...if we rolled ourselves then there would just be "more things to do," i.e. you tell us what to do, we roll and tell you what the roll is, and then do something...

No comments:

Post a Comment